SMALL: Palm Leaf / Grey Stripes Play Mat (NEW WIDER STRIPES)
- Product Safety
PLEASE NOTE: Our original stipe has now sold out however due to popular demand our Grey Stripes are now available to purchase in a slightly wider limited edition.
Dimensions: 100cm (L) x 140cm (W) x 1.5cm thick
Pattern: Inspired by the tropical coastlines of Australia, our hand illustrated palm leaf pattern features a monochrome color pallet and is bold in design, yet soft enough to compliment your home interior.
Reverse: A bed of gender neutral grey and white stripes (wider stripe).
Material: Our play mats are made from a non-toxic PU (Polyurethane) material. PU is a high quality, lightweight, soft yet durable material.
Shipping & Handling: For detailed information please review our Shipping & Handling Policy here
Refund & Returns: Before purchasing goods with us, please ensure you review our Refund & Returns Policy here
Why you will love our play mat:
- Stylish patterns to compliment your home interior
- Non Toxic and free of harmful chemicals
- 1.5cm thick soft foam core
- Soft enough to protect against dreaded bumps and tumbles
- Supportive enough for tummy time, rolling, crawling through to walking
- Perfect for general play, arts and crafts and even make a great yoga mat
- Makes a great splat mat under highchairs
- Hypoallergenic and water resistant surface
- Wipeable and easy clean surface
- Provides insulation from cold floors
- Reversible designs
- Lightweight and portable to any room of your home
- Roll up and store away at any time
- Whole family to enjoy
Made from quality and sustainable materials. Our play mats are hypoallergenic and odourless and do not contain any toxic substances such as BPA, formaldehyde, phthalates or any harmful heavy metal substances such as lead or mercury and are latex and PVC free.
Our play mats are compliant with Australian & New Zealand AS/NZS ISO 8124 Toy Standards and European EN71(3) Toy Standards, making them a safe option for your little ones to play.
A copy of our test report can be viewed here.
I had a round Luxe at Play mat already for my daughter’s playspace and loved the quality and design so much I bought a second one to go under her highchair. So far it is working really well, food wipes off it really easily with a we cloth and it looks great.