- To avoid staining the surface, wipe clean immediately, using a soft damp cloth. Chemical based cleaning agents or baby wipes are not recommended.
- Not recommended for outdoor use. High temperatures and direct sunlight will cause discoloration and deterioration of your play mat.
- Avoid using sharp or hot objects on your play mat (high heels, scissors, coffee cups and vacuums, etc).
- Avoid using ink/markers as these may leave permanent marks.
- Heavy furniture (eg, coffee table, chairs, couch) may cause permanent indentations.
- Not designed for pets
- Do not steam clean.
Luxe at Play holds no responsibility for any misuse of your play mat including any stains, marks, or discoloring that occurs after the product is used. To get the most out of your play mat please ensure you follow the Care Instructions above.
By purchasing Goods with us, you agree to follow the care instructions provided.